The HR Systems & Analytics Manager oversees the daily operations of HR systems and a team of administrators, developers and analysts for UCLA Health. Develops, implements, modifies and maintains software/hardware requirements based on changing business requirements. Oversees the maintenance of internal databases, upstream and downstream data feeds, develops reports and provides dashboards and HR analytics to the organization. Manages all HR system projects to ensures that milestones/goals are met, adheres to approved budgets, delivers solutions for high end user satisfaction, accurate data capture, and data integrity/security is maintained. Oversees end user support and communications. Extensive knowledge of HR systems, database management, programming, and HR analytics. Innovative and leverages lean principles and practices to identify system solutions that optimize operational effectiveness.
- We’re seeking an innovative individual with:
- Five or more years of HR administration and analytics experience
- At least five years of project management in a Human Resources environment
- Two or more years of experience with PeopleSoft HCM (9.1 or higher) preferred
- Three or more years work experience as an administrator of Cornerstone highly desired
- Human Resources (PHR or SHRM) and/or Cornerstone certifications preferred
- Bachelor degree preferred
UCLA Health is a world-renowned health system with four award-winning hospitals and dozens of primary care practices, specialty practices, urgent care centers and other ancillary locations throughout metro Los Angeles. Through the efforts of our outstanding people, we have become Los Angeles’ trusted provider of exceptional, compassionate patient care. If you’re looking to experience greater challenge and fulfillment in your career, you can at UCLA Health.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: